Here are some key leadership traits that separate great project managers from average project managers
- Meticulous Planning
- Eye for detail
- Ability to drive meetings and discussions to logical conclusion
- Takes end to end Ownership
- Ability to communicate clearly and listen carefully
- Tact Sensitive in critical situations
- Ability to read individuals
- Provides direct feedback and is open to receive direct feedback
- Creates environment of trust
- Motivates and mentors the team
- Exhibits excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner with a zeal for continuous learning new business domains
- Great sense of commercial orientation
- Excellent at general project management skills like risk and issue management, quality management, human resource management, procurement, schedule management, scope management, cost management, change management, estimation etc.
Read Another ArticleHow Much Do Indian Professionals Save In USA?