Important budgeting aspects for planning an international trip:
1. Draw the timelines. Start Date and End Date
2. Plan the places that you want to see. This includes the countries, cities and the various places within the cities that you want to visit.
3. Ticketing and Visa Expenses: Depending on Flights, Train, Buses, Local transport. Search for online deals.
4. Hotel Expenses: Based on the cities and places that you want to visit, mark budget for your hotel accommodation. Search for online deals.
5. Food expenses: Make sure you take into account all aspects of Food expenses. Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner everything should be accounted for.
6. Medical Expenses: Whether at home or away, you need to make sure that you keep aside certain amount for medical expenses. This includes any pre-existing and any emergency expenses.
7. Travel Insurance: Based on the countries that you want to travel, you need to make sure that you have your travel insurance covered.
8. Foreign exchange: You need to make sure you have foreign currency available for all the countries that you want to visit.
9. Phone Cards : Make sure you are connected to the world while you travel. Get calling cards for the countries that you are going to visit.
10. Last but not the least, make sure you have all the basic things with you for making your travel safe. Here is the list for safe traveler's checklist: